Wednesday 2 May 2012

Animations Currently on Vimeo

This is a basic run-down of what I have on my Vimeo account. It's all of out After Effects lessons as well as one of my films.



First lessons on text in After Effects. We were to animate our name.



Jointed puppet animation. The basic puppet was originally by our teacher, Ed Barrett, but we were allowed to modify the design. So, naturally, I made it Doctor Who. Also, flying Tardis just because.



One of my favorite lessons, fake 3D. Kind of fell in love doing this, and I'm dying to build more environments and objects like that.



Okay, I don't particularly like this film, but I may as well put it up.



Last, but certainly not least, my British Animation Awards Sting for 2012. I really love the puppet animation I did here. : ) Lots of character with limited deign.

No comments:

Post a Comment